– 250 gr of Gofio La Molineta
– 2 eggs
– 250 gr of flour
– 40 gr of lard
– Water (as needed)
Form a mass with all the ingredients and leave to rest for approximately 1 hour. Meanwhile, prepare the base cream for the stuffing, boiling the milk or cream (1 litre) and adding it to the 8 lightly beaten eggs, salt and pepper. To form the tarts we should cover the chosen previously greased mould, with the previous mass, so it is not too thick. Finally, mix the cream with the chosen ingredients, fill the tarts and bake them in the oven at 180 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes.
– Pre-cooked, finely chopped vegetables
– Quiche Lorraine: Bacon and cream base, sprinkle with cheese and bake
– Mushroom: Pre-cook the mushrooms and mix with base cream.
– Seafood: Mussels, clams, shrimps, mushrooms, base cream and sprinkled cheese.